Dahlias

I hope you like dahlias. Unfortunately, only a few of them bloomed in my garden last summer. But in my opinion, dahlias are wonderful, This painting was promised to be finished months ago, but I never found enough time to paint it. Sunny days always invite me to the mountains or to the garden, and that invitation, I simply can’t refuse. Finally I managed to finish it. 

Upam, da so vam všeč dalije. Preteklo poletje jih je le malo cvetelo v našem vrtu. Meni pa so dalije zelo všeč. Tole sliko sem obljubila že pred meseci, pa nikoli nisem našla dovolj časa, da bi jo dokončala. Lepo vreme me vedno zvabi v naravo, v hribe ali na vrt. Tega povabila res ne morem odkloniti. Ampak končno mi je uspelo dokončati tudi to sliko.




Comments

  1. I love dahlias. My mother always grew them. Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dahlias. Like you, sadly I only had a few flowers this year. But your painting certainly makes up for that. This piece is beautiful. It made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey for Elle's challenge. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dahlias! So beautiful. And so is your art work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dahlias are not easy to grow here but I recall them in my childhood garden. Such a lovely painting for you to enjoy their beauty through winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW so beautiful, I love your Dahlias ...

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hvala. Vesela sem vašega komentarja.
Thank you for commenting my blog.

Popular Posts