potep po Franciji / a trip to France - part 7

Želja, da bi se približala ledeniku, se mi je uresničila, ko sva šla na pohod do ledenika Argentiere. Pot sva nadaljevala ob ledeniku, da bi prišla do čisto belega, svežega snega. To nama ni uspelo. Sva pa malicala ob tem majhnem jezercu med skalami.
My wish to get closer to the glacier came true when we went on a hike to the Argentiere Glacier. We continued along the glacier to reach pure white, fresh snow. We didn’t succeed, but we had lunch next to this small lake between the rocks.


Najin zadnji pohod je se je začel z gondolo do Les Houches. Med potjo sva prečkala ledeniško reko Bionnassay, uživala v razgledih in se najedla borovnic.
Our last hike was to the Les Houches. We crossed the Bionnassay glacial river, enjoyed the views and ate blueberries.
Ko sva zvečer sedela v kampu pred kombijem, sva občudovala tale razgled. Čudovit je, kajne?
In the evenings we sat in front of the van in the camping site in the evening and admired this view. It is wonderful, isn’t it?










Comments

  1. I've just looked back through all your France posts and thoroughly enjoyed them, partly because they recall holidays I had walking in the Alps and in Provence. I really liked Provence - France as we always imagine it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! The glaciers melting so quickly make me sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margi - I can see you have several posts about your trip to France. I look forward to reading the rest of them. This post has spectacular photos, and I agree that it is hard to be upset about other hikers enjoying the same beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hvala. Vesela sem vašega komentarja.
Thank you for commenting my blog.

Popular Posts