Greetings

I hope your Christmas was good and you had wonderful celebrations. I spent a really nice day with my family and the next day my daughter invited me to a concert in the capital city. It was perfect!
Upam, da je bil vaš Božič čudovit. Jaz sem ga preživela z družino. Naslednji dan me je hčerka povabila v Ljubljano na koncert.

Thank you to everyone for reading my blog and leaving comments throughout the year. That means a lot to me and I really appreciate your attention as well as your opinions. I hope that the new year will bring joy and peace, as well as good health.
Hvala vsem, ki berete in komentirate moj blog. Hvala za porabljen čas in za vaša mnenja. Želim vam, da vam novo leto prinese veliko veselja, miru in zdravja.



Comments

  1. Great photos! I especially love the last. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I wish you a belated Happy New Year. I always enjoy your blog and excellent photography, especially the mountain photos. Such strenuous walks are beyond my capabilities these days and your walks remind me of the happy years when I explored similar landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to enjoy a concert with your daughter. Your city looks magical in its night colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hvala. Vesela sem vašega komentarja.
Thank you for commenting my blog.

Popular Posts