januar na vrtu / our garden in January 2021

Zaradi mraza ali dežja ta mesec nisem bila veliko na vrtu. Kljub nizkim temperaturam pri nas ni snega, le hribi so pokriti z njim. Pred par dnevi sem našla tale drobcen zvonček, edino belo stvar tu, v dolini.
I haven't been in the garden very much in the past month, it has been either too cold or too wet. Despite low temperatures there's no snow here, but we can observe the distant hills covered with snow. A few days ago, I found a tiny little snowdrop, the only white thing here.
Odkar imamo na našem dvorišču novo krmilnico, so ptički naši redni obiskovalci. Čeprav sem čisto potuhnjeno čakala na taščico, mi fotka ni uspela. Možu pa je uspela tale. Meni se zdi prav lepa.
Since we have put up a bird feeder in our front garden a lot of birds are our regular visitors. I was waiting very quietly to take a photo of little robin, but I had no success. My husband took this photo and it looks nice to me.
Ker imamo v načrtu narediti dve dvignjeni gredi, vem, da bomo naslednji mesec več na vrtu. Trenutno pa so tam le pomrznjene rastline.
We must finish two new raised beds so I know that we will spend more time in the garden next month. In the moment frosted vegetables are the only things in our garden.
Medtem, ko čakamo na prve pomladanske cvetlice, sem pri bližnjem potoku opazila rastline, ki jim mraz ne more do živega.
As we are waiting for the first flowers, I found these little plants near the stream. Winter conditions didn’t cause them any harm.




Comments

  1. Margi - how wonderful that you can find things blooming in the midst of winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, wonderful that you still have some flowers. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photography you ave captured winter perfectly. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! The blooming indicates the arrival of spring. It would be my pleasure if you join my link up party related to Gardening here at http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2021/01/garden-affair-birds-attracting-plants.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some blooms even on the coldest, darkest of days and then shared them with me. It only makes me want to see more flowers.
    Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post ! The kale covered in snow looks so magical. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hvala. Vesela sem vašega komentarja.
Thank you for commenting my blog.

Popular Posts