Would you live here?

Lately I've been busy drawing and painting. I wanted to try something different and new. Although my brushes are quite large and not appropriate for drawing tiny little things, I’ve managed to finish a picture of a small cottage surrounded by a big garden, flowers and trees and animals. It’s nice and warm there and it’s spring.
Yesterday late in the evening I sent a photo of a drawing to my daughter asking her for an opinion. She replied immediately: O, my dream house!

Zadnje čase sem precej zaposlena z risanjem in slikanjem. Želela sem nekaj poizkusiti nekaj drugačnega in novega. Čeprav so moji čopiči precej veliki in niso primerni za risanje drobnih stvari, sem dokončala sliko majhne koče, obdane z velikim vrtom, rožami, drevesi in živalmi. Lepo in toplo  je tam, pomlad je.
Včeraj pozno zvečer sem hčerki poslala fotografijo risbe in jo prosila za mnenje. Takoj je odgovorila: O, moja sanjska hiška!


















Comments

  1. Hello, Margi - I’d like to spend the rest of my life in a cottage surrounded by such a lovely nature. Everything looks enjoying spring. I loved the picture of woodland path, too.
    Yoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful setting. Paradise. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting. I would love to live there. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Marji. I'm positive that I left a comment soon after you posted this sweet rural scene and cottage. Like your daughter, it could well be my dream house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hvala. Vesela sem vašega komentarja.
Thank you for commenting my blog.

Popular Posts