by the Krn lake

It's cold and dark outside right after I finish my work, so in the evenings I'm thinking about those beautiful places that we have already visited some time ago. One of them is the Krn lake. I like to sit there, by its side and watch how the sky reflects in the water. In June two and a half years ago, there was still some snow there and there were some mountain flowers as well. The place is idyllic, so beautiful that I could have it right at home in my living room.
Že takoj po službi je zunaj mrzlo in temno, zato ob večerih razmišljam o tistih lepih kotičkih, kjer smo že potepali. Tudi o Krnskem jezeru. Rada sedim na njegovi obali in opazujem, kako se je v jezero ujelo nebo. V juniju pred dvema letoma in pol je bilo tam še nekaj snega, hkrati so že cvetele prve hribovske rožce. Kraj pa idiličen, tako lep, da bi ga imel kar doma v svoji dnevni sobi.



Comments

  1. Marji, I understand your love of Krn Lake, because of its idyllic beauty. Thankfully we do not have months of short, dark days, making one dream of its beauty. About 10 years ago we stayed in Kranjska Gora. I have a photo of Lake Jasna that is very similar to this one, mounted on one of our walls. It brings back treasured memories. It was mid May. On our second morning, we woke to the peaks behind the lake covered in snow. Totally magical!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hvala. Vesela sem vašega komentarja.
Thank you for commenting my blog.

Popular Posts