kronce / snowflakes

Najin nedeljski sprehod ob Nadiži od Robiča do Podbele je bil prav prijeten. Zadnje čase je precej mrzlo in vetrovno, ampak sončno. Nadiža je čisto nizka, saj že dolgo časa ni deževalo.
Our Sunday walk along the Nadiža from Robič to Podbela was very pleasant. It’s been pretty cold and windy lately, but still sunny. Due to lack of rainfall, water level is quite low.

V poznem popoldnevu se sonce lesketa v vodi. Ure dolgo bi lahko opazovala te bleščice.
In the late afternoon, the sun glittered on the water. I could watch this sparkling river for hours.
V tem času ob reki rastejo veliki zvončki. Po domače jim pravimo kronce. Medtem, ko sem govorila, kako lepe so kronce in kako lepe fotke se da narediti, je mojemu fotoaparatu zmanjkala baterija. Fotografije so zato narejene z mobijem.
In March snowflakes are growing along the path near the river. Local name for these flowers is crowns (little crowns). While I was talking how beautiful snowflakes are and how beautiful photos can be taken, my camera ran out of battery. The photos are therefore taken with a smart phone.
Že dolgo ni deževalo in naj se sliši še tako čudno, ampak jaz pogrešam dež. Tak spomladanski dež, ki namoči zemljo in prebudi naravo. Ob večerih je nastala tale slike punce, ki se sprehaja v dežju. Ko jo je moja hči videla, je takoj komentirala: A, Instagram bejba!
It hasn’t rained for a long time here and it may sound weird, but I miss the rain. A spring rain that soaks the earth and awakens nature. In the evenings, I was busy making this picture of a girl walking in the rain. When my daughter saw it, she immediately commented: Oh, Instagram babe!




 

Comments

  1. I wish we could share some rain with you. We’ve had rain in between cold and snow for months now. Your snowflakes are so pretty. I’ve never see that kind before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pictures of the Snowflakes - I've only ever seen that kind in the Alpine House at the Botanic Garden. That's a very different river from the slow, muddy estuary I was walking beside recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowdrops. Your girl walking in the rain is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at AJJ,, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have had a lot of rain and I wish we could share with you too. The river still looks beautiful though. Lovely pictures!

    Love your art - she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prekrasni so ti kraji, običajno jih v toplejših mesecih obiščeva s kolesom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, and not only does rain say spring, but so does this lady's wonderful outfit. This is a great painting Your photos are wonderful too, and I wish you some rain. Thanks for sharig with us at Art Journal JOurney. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you are blessed to live in such a beautiful place. I love your painting of the girl in the rain. Hope you had joy creating it. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margi - the "snowflakes" are a new flower for me - I am amazed at the delicate yellow markings on them. And your painting is terrific! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful clear water's and sweet snowdrops incredible how strong willed they are they appear everywhere. I adore your painted lady an image that Spring is here. So creative and talented I adore this piece Margi.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely area - Snowdrops are such a lovely early Spring flower! Thank you so much for joining us at AJJ with your beautiful girl walking in the Spring rain! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I'm so late visiting. I love the snowdrops. They are fabulous. I also love the painting, and would gladly give you some of my rain if I could. Thanks for sharing this lovely page with us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hvala. Vesela sem vašega komentarja.
Thank you for commenting my blog.

Popular Posts